The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital is a specialty inpatient hospital which was established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS Hospital provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our mission is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
- Responsible for nursing activities related to the care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure.
- Resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel.
- Cares for adolescent to adult patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) previous OR experience preferred.
- Current Arizona Nursing License.
- Current CPR, ACLS certified.
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Ability to care for patients from adult to geriatrics.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the young adult, adult and geriatric patient.