THE TRUSTED LEADER FOR OVER 41 YEARS
We are the premier provider of civil engineering, surveying, planning & consulting, and construction management for municipal, commercial, and residential clients.
GASKINS IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A PROJECT SURVEYOR FOR THEIR MARIETTA, LAWRENCEVILLE AND CANTON OFFICES.
- Compile information for as-builts and final plats
- Check worksheets and plats for number accuracy
- Revise plats according to red line comments by supervisors
- Complete moderate level surveys such as boundary plats, legal descriptions, closings, foundations, and elevation certificates
- Develop self, seeks knowledge and develops technical knowledge of others
- Set points for staking layout
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Good math skills
- 3+ years of office surveying experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD & other surveying software
This is a full time, hourly position that includes bonus and benefits.