WHO WE ARE
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO and Hyderabad, India. Geektek's services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, non-profits and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services, marketing and sales. In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
WHO YOU ARE
This position will be located in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles. It is important that you have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek's goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
We are looking for someone to take on varied responsibilities while attentively assisting the CEO. The perfect match will be capable of taking on several projects and tasks at one time and prioritizing them based on the demand of the hour, all without losing focus. You must be highly organized, have perfect English, be timely, and detail-oriented. In addition, you must understand that you will be working on confidential matters and your ability to use discretion is required. If this is you, we want you!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Sales candidate to coordinate and manage marketing/Sales programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition strategies, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Conduct complete analysis of market for identifying potential markets.
- Prepare presentations with respect to covering market as well as technical information required internally and externally.
- Coordinate trade shows, regional meetings, conventions and varied activities for Sales Group.
- Manage sales and marketing literature for every market.
- Support design plus layout with all market managers as required.
- Maintain and present company literature to entire sales team, current and potential customers.
- Prepare and present sales data on basis of all Liquid Business Supervisor and Managers.
- Convey main managing person about information for business groups' web site.
- Identify and present person for qualification and distribution of all incoming inquiries through phone, mail or web site.
- Coordinate formulas of hard copy and manage Color CD updates for all product groups.
- Coordinate and record mix station program and present equipment to all clients.
- Support to implement new formulas on Color Web site as necessary.
- Assist with all strategic planning as required.
- Develop price quotations, presentations and proposals for Market Managers as well as Sales Representatives as required.
- Support sales team with all sample requests.
- Proven 3-5 yrs of experience as a marketing/sales assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing/sales principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing/sales computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills