Here at Genuine-People.com, customer experience is very important and we strive to provide quality service to all of our customers. Every decision is made with the intention of exceeding customer expectations.
The role consists of handling all aspects of the customer experience department. As a member of the team, you will be the connection between the customers and Genuine People. We believe that the work of the Customer Care Team is the foundation for excellence and we’re in search of the best.
Daily duties range from answering customer questions to processing returns and coordinating with other departments. The Customer Experience Associate must be a team player with the desire, passion, and motivation to provide the best shopping experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide customer service that exceeds expectations across all channels (Email, Phone, Web, Social Media and more).
- Work in a spacious new office in downtown San Francisco.
- Think creatively to offer solutions to customers that provide a better experience.
- Brainstorming new and exciting ways to delight our customers.
- Help to build and shape the customer experience department.
- Are able to write awesome emails.
- Have a superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Are a fashion enthusiast.
- Are an excellent, creative problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Learn quickly.
- Minimum 1-year providing exceptional customer service at an eCommerce business.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Ability to exceed customers' expectations.
- Four-year college degree or comparable experience.
- Computer savvy, familiar with MAC a plus.