AUTOMOTIVE RECEPTIONIST/SALES ASSISTANT
HOURS VARY THROUGHOUT THE WEEK HOWEVER EVERY SATURDAY IS REQUIRED.
RECEPTIONIST/SALES ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Sales Consultants with contacting clients, scheduling appointments, follow up phone calls with clients after a purchase has been made.
- Serve as a liaison between the sales department and our clients.
- Complete all paperwork needed to schedule appointments, other administrative duties as required.
- Automotive Sales Assistant/Consultants must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Maintain focus and a positive attitude, and must be resilient in your sales efforts.
- Must be familiar with the entire vehicle line-up in order to present customers with top of the line products and a variety of options.
- Arrange test drives for customers and ride along in order to demonstrate the features and options of the car.
- Professional dress in a neat and business-like manner.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Prior automotive experience is not required, but may be a plus.
- Bilingualism is not required, but can be very helpful.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s license is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
Germain Ford is proud to offer the following benefits for our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- State of the art technology
- Closed on Sunday’s to spend time with your family