GigSmart is a mobile technology start-up that is growing rapidly. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and responsible intern to join our growing team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
We are seeking an intern who will is looking to start working now and can continue their internship into the Winter/Spring semester.
- Shadow multiple positions and train in a variety of areas across the organization including: HR, sales, marketing, UI/UX, finance, etc
- Answer phone inquiries, respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails; oversee mail deliveries and packages
- Perform administrative duties, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Run general business-related errands
- Organize, set up, and break down company events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Current enrollment in undergraduate, business focused program