Hotel Management Services is looking for hungry, humble, and a caring person to join our team of leaders looking to create loyalty by delighting our guest and team members. We want candidates that have Faith, Integrity, Respect, and Motivation
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Maintenance Technician performs light maintenance, preventative maintenance and housekeeping work as well as assisting with House Laundry functions and cleaning of Public Spaces. As an organization, we strive to hire qualified candidates who operate in agreement with our company core principles.
MAINTENANCE DUTIES, THESE DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Shampooing Carpet
- Light Electrical Work (Changing an outlet or wall switch)
- Light Plumbing (Plunging, Snaking, unclogging sinks, faucet repair, )
- Removes, cleans, replaces and maintains unit air conditioners (PTACs), televisions, telephones and similar
- Ensures fire safety equipment (fire alarm system, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, etc.) are operational and that inspections are current, and forwards inspection reports to General
- Maintaining Preventive Maintenance Program and schedule
- Housekeeping to include performing the Move-Out PREP and CLEAN processes after guests leave the property, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for implementing the CLEAN & SAFE programs as directed by the General Manager.
- Must comply with OSHA, BBP and all Safety and Security Policies and
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to
Basic maintenance knowledge: plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems, painting, carpet shampooing, janitorial/cleaning, etc. Prior maintenance and housekeeping experience in an extended stay hotel environment is preferred. Hotel Management Services seeks individuals with a team work attitude assisting in other areas as needed to get the job done.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT :
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of
- Climb stairs, climb