The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for leading front-end team member, member and guest experiences. This position ensures the policies and procedures put in place are being followed. This position also manages the opening/closing of the club when assigned to those shifts. They will cover shifts as needed, assist in monthly team meetings, and also act as a liaison between the front desk and other departments.
The Front Desk Supervisor will serve as the lead customer service contact for members at the front desk by providing and maintaining the highest level of customer service. The Front Desk Supervisor will help manage, train and motivate the front desk team. The position will help manage the gym’s day-to-day processes including proper inventory control, maintaining member accounts, and delivering all revenue goals associated with the front desk. The Front Desk Supervisor will make sure the Front Desk operates at maximum efficiency, while role-modeling the company’s values and culture.
Club Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 5am to 10pm and Saturday/Sunday 6am-7pm. A flexible schedule is required along with at least 1 weekend shift per week.
• This is a part-time position, averaging 26-30 hours per week, or as company needed.
• Ensure consistent service excellence by all team members, resulting in a clean, crisp and friendly front-end experience.
• Assists in training and supervising team members for the Front Desk Department to deliver our Gold’s Gym’s service promise consistently
• Effective, professional labor management
• Responsible for the inventory process to be completed accurately and on time, including managing and receiving orders for Retail & Concessions.
• Ensures that all Front Desk policies and procedures are followed, such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiry, guest registration, replacement of member ID cards, delinquent account procedures, account change requests & updates, travel/guest passes.
• Helps to ensures that all Kids Club policies and procedures are followed, such as check in/pick Up, Kids Club rules, all Safety Policies, and Agreement Completion, etc.
• Maintains personal sales production expectations on monthly basis.
• One year or equivalent experience in the fitness industry preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. • Excellent customer service skills are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
• Understanding of basic accounting principles is required.
• Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
• Functional computer skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
• Must be able to lift 45 lbs repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time
• Uphold Gold’s Gym mission and values.
• Comply with all Gold’s Gym policies and procedures
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 5am to 10pm and Saturday/Sunday 6am-7pm. A flexible schedule is required along with at least 1 weekend shift per week.