WHY IS IT GREAT TO WORK HERE?
Gold’s Gym is growing fast and looking for new Fitness Consultants (Membership Sales) team members, just like you, to be a part of something great! We’ll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Here are just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee
- Paid training that includes internal classes to become a strong consultant
- High industry earning potential right from the start
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Free gym memberships and retail discounts
- Great medical, dental and vision benefits
- AFLAC Insurances
- Opportunities to grow within the company
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE REST:
- Dedication to our member's successes and goals.
- Ability to provide results in every challenge
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
WE WANT TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate and take pride in helping people achieve their greatness through fitness
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service provided to our members.
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow-through
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you'll be:
- Conducting tours of our amazing facilities to potential members
- Explaining the dynamics of personal training as well as the programs and classes that we offer to improve the lives of our members
- Consulting on the sales of various memberships and packages we offer
- Initiating conversations of potential members that have inquired about our gyms through phone and computer systems
- Excelling in an aggressive goal-oriented faced paced environment
- Growing and maintaining relationships through prospects, members, and referrals
- Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed
THERE ARE SOME MUST HAVES:
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements after training to include gym tours, telephone inquiries, counselor planner audits, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral programs, and corporate outreach programs.
- Ability to achieve and maintain acceptable and aggressive goals
- Basic computer skills
- Desire to be better than you ever have before
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.