Do you want to make a difference for the company at the forefront of AI for Social Good? Gravyty is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams for mid-sized nonprofit organizations. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers by phone, email, and otherwise to develop relationships and turn them into qualified sales leads for sales reps. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify potential prospects to the best of your ability before scheduling initial calls and demos for sales team leaders.
- Work closely with assigned sales team leaders to design sales prospecting strategies - and then execute them.
- Strategize, take action, track results. Strategize, take action, track results. Strategize, take action… You get the idea.
- BONUS POINTS: Familiarity with HubSpot CRM, past work or volunteer experience with non-profit organizations, mode of transportation other than T to Newton, MA (car is preferable)
- Tons of enthusiasm, humor, compassion, and empathy
- Flexibility - things change quickly in start-up land!
- Fascination with new technologies
- Good writing skills Competitive personality
- Willingness to fail - with confidence that failure is one (painful) step closer to success
- A sharp focus on your goals
- At least 1 year of successful sales prospecting experience OR a strong interest in a selling role