JOB TITLE (#731): Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (Pain Management)
Ready for a change? We have an excellent opportunity available for a bilingual Physician Assistant to join our Pain Management practice in Las Vegas. This practice is very stable and well established and the focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care. The staff is very friendly and team oriented and you will be joining 3 physicians and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Privately owned, well established and growing practice
- Attractive schedule: Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- Excellent support staff and team collaboration
- State of the art facility
- Great mentoring environment provided
- Plenty of room for professional growth and advancement
- Excellent compensation and full benefits
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Unrestricted PA license in Nevada (or eligible)
- Pain Management experience is desired
- Las Vegas residents enjoy pleasant suburban communities, world-class restaurants and beautiful parks that are undisturbed by the glare of neon lights
- Cultural institutions like the Smith Center for the Performing Arts and numerous museums offer quiet alternatives to The Strip
- Nearby state and national parks including Lake Mead, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park and Valley of Fire State Park offer ample opportunities to enjoy the outdoors
- The Las Vegas Food and Wine Festival and the myriad of celebrity chef restaurants on The Strip keep foodies busy
- Las Vegas’ popularity as a tourist destination, combined with its recent population growth, can give the metro area a revolving-door feel
- Order Chinese food or grocery shopping 24/7, just about anything is available any hour of the day in Vegas
- Outside the glitzy downtown area, you’ll find churches, schools, and grocery stores in the suburbs where everyone seems to know each other
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.