Employment Status: Full Time
Collects and enters data in databases and maintains accurate records of valuable company information. The ideal candidate has essential data entry skills with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Perform related tasks like ordering office supplies and filing documents.
- Manage and organize records and files.
- Prepare relevant reports as needed.
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- Perform all other duties as requested by the Company.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficient in EXCEL
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately.
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and photocopier.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Ability to keep up with fast paced environment.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years’ data entry experience or related office experience