Co-Op opportunity for a student majoring in Supply Chain Management, Materials, Operations, Business Analytics, Logistics or Purchasing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. A Co-Op in this position will work primarily in the Supply Chain Excellence Department on demand forecasting improvements.
- Evaluate product demand versus forecast with the goal of increasing forecast accuracy.
- Understand business results and provide company-wide customer demand and forecast information to top management.
- Ensure trends, seasonality and promotional impacts are incorporated into business forecasts.
- Assist in the operational management of aftermarket sales promotions and customer demand changes
- Operational planning on product (ramp up / down) transitions as needed
- Cross-functional Supply Chain projects with other business areas as required
- Data analysis, primarily on customer and demand information
- Operate within the SAP demand planning and Business Intelligence system
- Assist in SAP – Demand Planning improvements
- Support Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning (SIOP) and forecasting within SAP
- Both daily tasks and longer term projects