- Ensure that all products produced meet or exceed customers’ expectations regarding quality and service. Ensure adequate inventories in order to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that a safe workplace is maintained, based on company policies and OSHA guidelines.
- Schedule material deliveries according to information provided by Dispatch office (according to customer needs). Ensure deliveries are made promptly, safely and efficiently.
- Ensure that operation remains in compliance with all applicable environmental standards.
- Maintain plant in excellent condition, mechanically and esthetically.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of paperwork resulting from daily business; on occasion, handle cash sales from customers in accordance with established practices and policy.
- Ensure that employees are working efficiently and consistently with company policies and guidelines.
- Maintain good working relationships with co-workers and outside agencies’ personnel.
- Manage corporately approved disciplinary procedures pertaining to drivers and operators assigned to plant.
- Excellent math and computer skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have (or must be able to obtain as soon as possible) ACI Level I Field Testing Technician and FDOT Concrete Batch Plant Operator Certifications within 90 days of hire.
- Leadership abilities
- Understanding of Business Management
- Prior experience in manufacturing plant management
Titan America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status