IDEMIA is the global leader in trusted identities and committed to staying on top of the disruptive innovations that impact our industry. Our products and services provide mission critical services for state and federal government agencies and leading technology companies. We leverage the latest technologies to deliver world-class products spanning public and private sectors such as finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IOT. Our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations – streamlining and securing identities so people can travel, pay, live, and play without hassle or worry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Codes and units test biometric software according to contract and product requirements
- Supports and follows the software development process
- Participates in Software design and reviews
- Documents software, installation guides and user manuals
- Maintains software skills to match direction of products
- Meets software delivery dates as directed
- Raises risks/issues as soon as they are discovered
- Performs software reviews
- Provides software estimates as required
- On average, s/he works on more complicated tasks than Software Engineers (I) and (II), as determined by the Software Engineering Manager
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- MUST BE LOCAL TO THE ANAHEIM CA OFFICE (REMOTE IS NOT AN OPTION)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent levels of work experience
- 2-5+ years experience in software design and development.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, shell scripting, server/client hardware configuration
- PLSQL scripting
- VM management
- Mobile (Android/iOS) platform experience
- Experience with Azure/AWS environment
- Windows Servers, Active Directory/LDAP
- Oracle administration
- Biometrics experience
MUST BE UNITED STATES CITIZEN
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.