The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates via cold calling and market research as well as other creative proactive techniques and for providing full life cycle recruiting support for IT and HIT job openings. Partners with clients, internal Account Executives and Support Services to place high-performing application development and maintenance talent.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Source and identify leads for open positions through various channels including Internet job boards, Internet data research, resume databases, associations, networking, and more.
- Evaluate candidates' resumes against job requirements and quality candidates by assessing both technical capabilities and general fit for role.
- Scheduling interviews for qualified candidates with recruiters and Interviews, prepares and debriefs candidates as required.
- Contacts, interviews, prepare resumes and checks references for interested, qualified candidates.
- Helps to facilitate the hiring of qualified candidates by working closely with clients, Account Executives, Support Services and Human Resources.
- Develops creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet hiring goals.
- Proactively markets qualified candidates to customer requirements and profiles; proactively markets bench candidates.
- Gathers candidate background and position information and maintains current records in CRM software.
- Ensures that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters.
- Promotes and maintains a positive image of HCTec.
- Cultivates and manages an active referral network.
MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIPS/ ONGOING MAINTENANCE
- Build relationships with candidates to ensure all needs related to the project are addressed and escalated if necessary.
- Communicate information to the consultant or Account Manager including managerial feedback, compensation conversation, and general feedback or concerns.
- Maintains connection with placed employees; Strives to re-assign high performing talent.
- Assist candidates in answering questions they have related to the position including but not limited to payroll, benefits, time off, travel and holiday pay.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience. Also, experience with use of CRM, as well as search tools such as Boolean strings, Dice, LinkedIn and Career Builder.