HMT is seeking a Data Analyst to ensure data quality and integrity, define reporting requirements and assist in building reports and dashboards in support of critical business objectives. As part of our growing analytics team, you will need prior Salesforce experience. This role is part Salesforce Administrator, part consultant and part analyst.
To excel in this role, you will need a solid understanding of popular databases and analysis tools. In addition, you will need Salesforce knowledge to execute day-to-day maintenance, configuration and customization.
- Administration and support of the Salesforce environment, including user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Assist with cleanliness and maintenance of Salesforce data.
- Facilitate and administer the design of Salesforce reports, analytics, and dashboards.
Data Management and Reporting:
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems.
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems.
- Integrate custom reporting and business intelligence tools, including Salesforce reporting, SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Participate in business process modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert in sketch sessions.
- Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Experience working with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Practical experience with MS Office, particularly Excel, Access and Word
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid time management & organization expertise with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, but not limited to profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL Queries and Commands is a plus
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
HMT is the global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions. HMT brings a distinct level of innovation and service to the tank industry through a unique approach of partnering with customers to optimize tank operations. Knowing that every customer's need is different, we use our decades of experience to customize solutions that help tank operations become more efficient, more productive and more profitable.
HMT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.