LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by the Nursing Assistants in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours and during disastrous circumstances, as needed.
- Ability to present to groups.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to communicate with local staff, remote staff, and outside agencies.
- Must hold a current and valid LPN license in the state employed.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must be able to work weekend and overtime as required.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.