Outstanding opportunity exists for a Clinical Care Manager to become part of our new Community Partner Program! The Community Partner Program is an innovative program that integrates behavioral health with physical health and focuses on “whole person wellness”.
Under the direction of the Director, the Clinical Care Manager will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and play an essential role in ensuring that clients receive optimal care for both medical and behavioral health conditions.
- Provides direct and regular supervision of Care Coordinators and ensures that Care Coordinators meet all CP policies, procedures, training, meetings, and supervision requirements
- Assigns referred members to a Care Coordinator in a timely manner to meet or exceed contract standards
- Reviews and approves Care Coordinators’ comprehensive assessments and Patient Centered Treatment Plans for engaged enrollees
- Oversees updates to PCTP to ensure that clients are receiving needed services and obtaining goals and that clients have a supportive and responsive care team to help them attain their goals
- Works with RN to oversee and monitor care for engaged enrollees
- Facilitates clinical consultation to CP Team regularly and as necessary
- Performs administrative duties to ensure that the program operates optimally
- Creates an environment where potential safety and clinical risks are identified and proactively addressed before a problem occurs
Must have an independent clinical license: such as LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, LADCI, LADCII
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work successfully and collaboratively with internal and external contacts
- Demonstrates appropriate autonomy, initiative, and professionalism and the ability and willingness to problem solve as needed
- Time management and ability to organize priorities
- Ability to coach, train, and mentor staff and foster an environment of teamwork and professionalism
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field
- Previous experience in providing care coordination for high risk individuals
- Experience with managing and providing outreach clinical services
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and access to personal vehicle for outreach and to provide client transportation as needed
- Must have an independent clinical license: such as LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, LADCI, LADCII
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.