Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a CUSTOMER PROGRAM MANAGER to join our dynamic services team based at our Andover, MA, USA headquarters located about 30 minutes from Boston, MA. This is customer facing, individual contributor role requiring travel to customer sites throughout the United States.
Responsibilities include maintaining a close working relationship/collaboration with the customer and internal Casa organizations to ensure that designated contracts for products and services are delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Casa. Customer satisfaction as well as revenue generation, protection and growth are key goals for this role.
The Customer Program Manager will own a crucial relationship with our designated customers during pre-sales, throughout project implementation, and customer support initiatives. The Customer Program Manager impacts the organization as a designated Casa advocate for customer deployment and post-sales support coordination. The Customer Program Manager ensures effective implementation of product deployment and customer support; including prioritizing and managing customer escalations involving critical customer issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and develop key, trusted customer relationships; particularly in the Operations and Engineering functions.
- Partner with Sales on the execution of the account strategy.
- Drive initial deployments of Casa products in customer’s production network, by working closely with engineering, Casa project team, and customer representatives.
- Drive schedule and risk reviews internally and with the customer. Provide risk mitigation plans as needed.
- Ensure that all contract deliverables are successfully managed, executed, monitored and controlled such that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to delivery, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Understand business challenges, provide consultative guidance and deliver successful results.
- Possess leadership qualities to manage a matrix team.
- Work closely with customers to understand requirements and issues for successfully implementing business objectives.
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services to clients as committed.
- Identify and resolve operational and services related issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure client needs and deliverables are being addressed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to address operational inefficiencies through the use of metrics and reporting.
- Prepare and deliver weekly/biweekly case reviews to provide current case and action items.
- Prepare and deliver post-mortem/Root Cause Analysis on both technical and process issues.
- Lead regularly scheduled conference calls to discuss the status of all current open cases, as well as quarterly meetings to review overall performance and progress.
- Drive and manage technical and non-technical escalations.
- Prepare and deliver detailed quarterly business and operations reviews with customer.
- Uses good technical understanding of how the company products are utilized by the customer and uses this to effectively communicate with the customer and drive issues within Casa Systems.
- Undergraduate degree is required; a graduate degree is preferred.
- 5+ to 7 years’ experience related experience within the telecommunications industry.
- Strong project management experience.
- PMP certified or equivalent.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time to support customer objectives.
- Good consultative skills and good business skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator.
- Experience working with wireless and/or wireline operators.
- Has a good technical understanding of how the company products are utilized by the customer.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).