JOB TITLE: Bilingual Inside Sales Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Sales Team Coordinator
STATUS: Hourly, Full-Time
Responsible for sales and customer support responding to customer inquiries and managing sales leads that originate primarily from telephone inquiries
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer inquiries to Radwell by phone, email or through other means
- Manage sale opportunities for all product; perform all sales tasks necessary to turn opportunities into billable sales
- Source products for manufacturers not currently supplied by Radwell (new products)
- Negotiate best purchase price for manufacturers not regularly supplied by Radwell (new products)
- Check inventory (i.e. “PLC Center” inventory) and fulfill order out of inventory if possible
- Correspond with customers via phone and e-mail and responding to customers in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction as measured by our automated survey system, customer feedback and other means
- Enter quotations and orders into sales order processing systems; ensure accurate sales information including proper and accurate delivery, payment terms, and other critical order information; confirm all orders with customer;perform follow-up and order clean-up as necessary
- Meet minimum daily standards for quotes and other sales output expectations
- Build new customers in sales order processing systems; capture complete and accurateinformation for new and existing customers
- Interact with all departments within Radwell to effectively meet customer commitments
- Perform product and price maintenance in “pricetool” and other business systems; Build new part numbers as needed; maintain product sourcing database
- Assist in business system database cleanup and ongoing maintenance
- Pro-actively develop new business through outgoing customer calls and other means
- May be modified from time to time. Other duties, tasks and work may be assigned
- Minimum of 20 transactions per day is required
- Minimum of five outbound calls per day is expected, this is to be handed in to your Team Leader on a daily basis.
- If working the late shift a minimum of 7-10 calls are expected for that day.
This is an office job and entails the physical demands associated with operating a telephone and computer (viewing monitor, keyboard, mouse)
This position will be compensated via the Sales Bonus program, an existing automated program having the following key components
- Minimum of 20 quotes per day must be entered
- Commission payout factor based on average customer satisfaction survey rating ranging from zero – 3 where three means “Excellent.”
- Commissions paid on sales achieved; commission amounts are increased when customer cash payment is received in a timely manner and reduced if payment is not received in a timely manner
- Commission amounts are fully disclosed and updated regularly for all participants on a public “commission board”
- Commissions are paid after the close of the month for the activity within the month
- For new hires the commission program begins AFTER 90 days (i.e. commission will not be paid for activity during the training/introductory period)
EMPLOYEE EVALUATION SUMMARY
Employee will be evaluated on quantitative productivity levels regarding amount of sales that result from actions, number of items processed/followed-up and related activity.
The employee will also be evaluated according to customer satisfaction levels as identified by customers through our survey system and other feedback mechanisms. In addition to regular coaching, employee will receive the following written evaluations:
- Introductory Review -- Will be written at approximately 80 days after employment and will be used to determine whether employee has sufficiently met and performed the job requirements, and will indicate whether employment will continue
- Quarterly Reviews – Employee will be given a brief written monthly review primarily focused on quantitative performance and measurement of activity
- Annual Reviews – Employee will be given a formal regular annual review, which assesses productivity and demonstrated business skills and accomplishments for the previous period.
The work hours will be established between the manager and employee based on the scheduling and coverage needs of the company. The schedule will generally be an 8-hour period between the hours of 8:00am and 7:00pm, Monday through Friday with one-hour break. Adherence to attendance and coverage policies is expected to be followed diligently. Time off will be granted with proper formal notice in accordance with company policy.
The environment is a professional open call center office environment. It may be necessary from time to time to go to our inventory warehouse or our repair center, or to other departments relative to the requirements of the position. Dress attire is casual but professional in an office setting. All employees are required to wear “Radwear” (shirt with company logo) at all times once the initial supply (at company expense) has been received. Radwell ID Badge and Access card must be worn at all times. Radwell Safety Policies must be adhered to at all times.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Accommodations for accessibility are available upon request.
- BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/FRENCH)
- Must understand the sales cycle; ability to understand the Radwell International sales cycle
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn and understand Radwell computer systems to perform job tasks in an automated environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong Computer proficiency
- Proficiency using e-mail, the internet, Microsoft Office, and other computer tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to sell
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Previous sales experience in a related environment or a college degree in business or a related field of study