* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP*
An ultimate team player that will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and will be excited to create an engaging story no matter what channel it lives in. You have a passion for videos and a hunger to learn how to create pieces that drive engagement and extend brand experiences. However, you also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere and are open-minded when working with teammates. You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively.
Working on editing videos for big to small concepts
Attending meetings and brainstorms when video needs are necessary
• Experience with editing, creating and producing video/film clips and posting them on YouTube
• Knowledge of Camtasia, iMovie, Final Cut Pro. Adobe Premiere, QuickTime and other video editing tools
• Willingness to independently learn how to use new video editing tools
• Ability to make decisions, recommend solutions and follow through with minimal supervision
• Effective communicator and troubleshooter
• Be able to meet deadlines and possess a strong sense of responsibility
We are seeking an intern that can work independently. The position will require a 10 - 15 hr. per week commitment. Students from any state within the United States are encouraged to apply.
This internship will be done remotely- so all you need is an internet connection and you can do the work.
Duration : [2-3 months ] - let us know your exam schedule. We can conclude before finals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.