Are you the kind of person who is unbelievably organized, highly driven, willing to go the extra mile? A professional self-starter who is a person of integrity? We want to talk to you!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for a C-level leader.
Our Client is a privately-held insurance agency headquartered in the heart of Tyson's Corner. This is a really great company with a top-rated culture.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES (REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED)
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Experience doing outreach on behalf of executive/management teams
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, external partners and donors
• Complete a variety of administrative tasks for the President including managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the President’s schedule is followed and respected.
• Act as the primary point of contact between executives and employees or clients.
• Manage the President’s email and respond on his behalf.
• Prepare documents and agendas for travel-related meetings.
• Research and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the President.
• Keep the President well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
• Compose, draft, edit and prepare correspondence such as letters, emails, etc. on behalf of the President.
• Follow up on contacts and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
• Consistently follow up on assignments, projects and requested appointments.
• Schedule, lead and manage events for the President such as client luncheons, etc.
• Act as a back-up for incoming phone calls to the office.
• Handle personal matters as needed.