HARTWIG STAFFING is partnered with a local bank who is looking for a PRE-FUND LOAN DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST TO join their team. This is a great opportunity to get in with a local company who is growing and very stable. Compensation is based on experience, but has the ability to go up to $65,000.
Skills you need:
- Prior experience providing administrative support to a loan officer
- Experience preparing loan documents for loans such as: Commercial Real Estate, Revolving Lines of Credit, Agriculture Consumer Loans, Consumer Real Estate Loans, SBA loans, Residential Construction, and etc.
- Ensure proper approvals are on credit memos and verify loan document guidelines are accurate
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Experience with LaserPro or Sageworks highly preferred
Why you want this job:
- Join a company focused on providing quality service to their clients
- Small community bank with the agility to make decisions quickly and get creative to solve problems
- Laid back, yet professional culture - not your typical bank
- Direct access to executive staff - mentor under some of the best in banking
- Great benefits: health, 401K, PTO, etc