HatchWorks Technologies is currently seeking a Technical Product Analyst to join our growing team in Atlanta, GA. Our Product Analyst are focused on providing our clients with best in class support to help them get the most out of their software. They operate collaboratively to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair product and service issues in ambiguous environments to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Supports external and internal clients by investigating access, configuration, compliance, functionality issues; troubleshoots using different production and support applications, file archives, logs, and technical team contacts to resolve reported problems. (Approx. 40%)
- Receives and professionally responds to telephone and written requests from external and internal clients (initial and follow-up). (Approx. 40%)
- Documents research, client communication, and issue resolution in ticketing tools. (Approx. 10%)
- Supports post-software release testing, on-call support for urgent requests (potentially including after-hours support), and communication of ongoing problems and fixes to external and internal clients. (Approx. 5%)
- Participates in service improvement efforts and training. (Approx. 5%)
- Assists with other assigned tasks, as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, including grammatically correct speech and written correspondence.
- Addresses customer needs, even in difficult circumstances.
- Works as a team player with customers and internally with peers, adjacent teams, and management.
- Independently handles multiple, conflicting priorities successfully and professionally.
- Organizes own work following established processes.
- Interprets and applies information while troubleshooting.
- Proficient at learning new technologies/applications quickly.
- Creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comprehends and gains competency with multiple Workforce Solutions applications and services.
- Desire to keep service/application knowledge current.
- Regular and punctual attendance is a requirement of the position.
- Some college is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 3 years in a related role is preferred. (i.e., technical customer support experience in a SaaS environment).
- Working knowledge of Windows-based applications, file structures, editors, and file transfer methods.
- Technical experience working with data files, logs, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of databases, SQL.
- Familiarity with a ticketing system.