Manage commercial product offering, addressing key product needs and optimizing product line income contribution. Support business analysis and recommend key marketing strategies for goods and services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage the strategy, for specified set of products and/or technologies to maximize profits
- Evaluate product line offering to insure proper fit within total product portfolio, and long term economic contribution.
- Manage cross-functional development of product extensions through the scale-up stage of product development.
- Coordinate resolution of short-term product support activities (service, quality, FFM, FFU) through manufacturing, logistics, and R&D to address customer needs.
- Define and support development of product line promotional strategies and tools, to enhance product sales.
- Support competitive product database and assess competitor impact on product strategies and designs.
- Manage product portfolio and product positioning in terms of price, properties and applications.
- Endorses product innovation and rationalization programs - coordinate product development team activities.
- DRIVES INNOVATIVE BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTS - Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, and rational risk-taking.
- BALANCES IMMEDIATE AND LONG-TERM PRIORITIES - Seeks to meet critical goals while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on ability to achieve long-term goals.
- DELIVERS RESULTS - Focuses on the critical few goals that add the most value and channels own and others’ energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- IMPORTS AND EXPORTS GOOD IDEAS - Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- DEVELOPS AND INSPIRES OTHERS - Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- LIVES THE VALUES - Demonstrates the values of Jindal Films Americas through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the Company.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent field
- Product expertise
- Market expertise
- Applications expertise
- New product development expertise
- Customer direct interaction
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Business/Analytical/Financial expertise
- Logistics expertise (warehousing, planning, transportation/supply channels - domestic and international)
- Sales expertise
- Business/Strategic thinking skills
- SAP Experience preferred