Jindal Films Americas is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets. Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films Americas provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting ‘first day fresh’. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor™, Metallyte™ and Oppalyte™ films.
No matter what decorating technology you use, Jindal Films Americas has a film solution for your labeling needs. Our Label-Lyte™ films provide print surfaces that are robust across a wide range of printing and ink technologies.
Manage commercial product offering, addressing key product needs and optimizing product line income contribution. Support business analysis and recommend key marketing strategies for goods and services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage the strategy, for specified set of products and/or technologies to maximize profits
- Evaluate product line offering to insure proper fit within total product portfolio, and long term economic contribution.
- Manage cross-functional development of product extensions through the scale-up stage of product development.
- Coordinate resolution of short-term product support activities (service, quality, FFM, FFU) through manufacturing, logistics, and R&D to address customer needs.
- Define and support development of product line promotional strategies and tools, to enhance product sales.
- Support competitive product database and assess competitor impact on product strategies and designs.
- Manage product portfolio and product positioning in terms of price, properties and applications.
- Endorses product innovation and rationalization programs - coordinate product development team activities.
- DRIVES INNOVATIVE BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTS - Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, and rational risk-taking.
- BALANCES IMMEDIATE AND LONG-TERM PRIORITIES - Seeks to meet critical goals while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on ability to achieve long-term goals.
- DELIVERS RESULTS - Focuses on the critical few goals that add the most value and channels own and others’ energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- IMPORTS AND EXPORTS GOOD IDEAS - Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- DEVELOPS AND INSPIRES OTHERS - Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- LIVES THE VALUES - Demonstrates the values of Jindal Films Americas through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the Company.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent field
- Product expertise
- Market expertise
- Applications expertise
- New product development expertise
- Customer direct interaction
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Business/Analytical/Financial expertise
- Logistics expertise (warehousing, planning, transportation/supply channels - domestic and international)
- Sales expertise
- Business/Strategic thinking skills
- SAP Experience preferred