HelloMD, one of the fastest-growing health and wellness cannabis and hemp CBD companies in the U.S. and Canada, is looking for a media-savvy individual who can host an ongoing series of high-energy livestream events, currently under development.
We're looking for a talent that can engage and connect to people/audiences. Do your friends find you entertaining? Are you quick-witted and tapped into what millennials find entertaining? Do you know how to get people coming back, wanting to hear and learn more?
The ideal candidate will have experience in on-stage performance/solo acts/improv/comedy/related fields. Willing to do what it takes to connect with the audience when you don't get to see their reactions but still need to hold their attention (live chat comments, juggling multiple sources of media to influence what you do and say).
This gig will start with a three-day a week commitment (M/W/F) for several hours each day.
*We're working on a very tight timeline and will make a selection quickly.
• Represent HelloMD in an edu-tainment opportunity, appealing to a broad number of people (with a focus around millennials and new cannabis consumers).
• Flex your personality, riffing off scripts to convey excitement and authenticity.
• Entertain a wide audience while staying on message.
• Take on new and changing strategies to evolve with the audience.
• Serve as an ambassador in normalizing the consumption of cannabis.
• Grow with this opportunity (if this series takes off, there's a potential to expand from 3 days a week to potentially more).
• Previous experience on stage, performance, solo acts.
• Quick-witted, entertaining across multiple key demographics (millennial-focus).
• Self-motivated, self-directed and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment in an industry that constantly changes.
• Ability to think on your feet and improv as needed, all while staying in line with the brand voice of HelloMD.
Bonus points for …
• Having cannabis industry experience
• Being a consumer of cannabis/passion for the plant
• Having a significant social media following
HelloMD is the nation's leading online destination for the modern cannabis and hemp-CBD consumer. Our brand embodies health and wellness with cannabis.
Our offerings include best-in-class doctor consults, a robust library of cannabis 101 articles, a thriving community and a curated selection of the best cannabis and/or hemp-CBD products.
How to Apply
Briefly describe your experience and why you're the right fit
Provide your resume and include reels/links to performances
If you have any social media handles we can check out, let us know