REPORTING TO: Regional Technical Services Manager
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Regional Support Technician to support, manage, and troubleshoot systems and services at client healthcare facilities.
This position will be based out of Nashville, TN. We are looking for candidates who are able to travel up to 100% Monday through Friday.
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Providing hardware and software support for all onsite GetWellNetwork devices including servers, in-room equipment, network devices, and both analog and digital TV distribution systems
- Performing start-to-finish installation of GetWellNetwork system infrastructure at client locations, including mounting and configuration of servers, network, and any required integration
- Providing Level 1 support on all GetWellNetwork applications
- RF (cable) testing and tuning
- Consistently documenting work
- Outstanding and demonstrated customer service and client facing skills
- Passionate, hard-worker, team player, willingness to contribute in multiple areas
- Strong sense of pride in workmanship
- Creative problem solver and self-starter
- Broad range of knowledge and proficiency with server hardware, Linux OS and other OS platforms, network administration, and TV distribution systems and methodology.
- Ability to display patience and professionalism in both solving problems and representing GetWellNetwork in front of clients
- Ability to self-manage travel and expense reporting
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence and Jira products helpful
- Other technologies: dnsmasq, SSH, Cisco VPN, Mac OSX, RDC, VNC, SCP
- At least 3 years of IT/Network Support experience
- Experience with DOCSIS, (Cable modems and CTMS) is a huge plus
- Willingness to travel up to 100%, Monday – Friday
- RF knowledge is required
- Basic Networking experience (Cat 5, Fiber Switched, and DOCSIS Networks)
- Installation and support of server hardware, particularly Dell PowerEdge series servers
- Experience with Cable modem technology
- Experience with Analog and Digital RF (cable) Distribution and Tuning
- Familiarity with Linux Gentoo OS platforms
- Familiarity with periphery hardware devices such as UPS, IP-KVM, IP-PDU
- Firewall and Routing experience is a plus
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations
GetWellNetwork® is the Precision Engagement™ healthcare company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on the go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.