REPORTING TO: Director, IT
As an IT Support Infrastructure Specialist, you will be managing the lifecycle of all IT assets coming into and out of the company. This individual will be responsible for equipment procurement, laptop imaging using bash scripts, and preparation of equipment for reimaging. The IT Support Infrastructure Specialist will be documenting each step in that process while using Jira Service Desk for ticketing and existing documentation for solutions, or creating documentation as needed.
This individual will be working with multiple departments and employees at all levels, as well as collaborating with other IT team members on desktop management and patching. The Specialist should also be able to work independently while recommending opportunities for automation where applicable.
GetWellNetwork’s IT team supports a mixed environment with Windows and an ever-increasing two-thirds with Mac iOS. We utilize the full Google Suite of products business edition.
This position will be based out of our Bethesda, MD office.
- Procure, install and maintain IT hardware, as well as manage the incoming and outgoing physical inventory of IT assets
- Re-image laptops, as needed, and deploy new equipment to end users
- Support other team members in the use of scripting languages (bash/python) to automate tasks
- Support other team members in desktop maintenance and patch management using ManageEngine Desktop Central
- Prepare hardware for recycling according to security requirements
- Provide Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support for employees, including assistance with Audio Video technical support for internal meetings, Laptops and iPads and internal phone system
- Help define and maintain hardware and software standards in conjunction with IT Director
- Help to create, implement, support, and maintain policies and procedures along with IT Director
- Crashplan backup software configured and managed
- ESET antivirus scanning
- Assist with the planning and deployment of IT security measures
- Develop end-user documentation and instructions
- Experience working collaboratively with other groups within the technology organization, including Security and DevOps
- Strong technical aptitude; analytical with excellent problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels
- Excellent consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible to change in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to improve skills and stay up-to-date as technologies and methodologies change
- Ability to work independently while supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines as needed
- 2+ years with a ticketing system like Jira Service Desk, or something similar
- Experience with Mac computers in an enterprise environment
- Previously in charge of managing company assets
- A pro-active mind-set with a focus on constant improvement and automation
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of issues and know when to escalate or delegate, find creative ways to resolve problems
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations
- Experience with ManageEngine's Desktop Central, Jamf or similar endpoint management solution
- Experience with Windows Desktop Management and/or Windows Server Management
- Microsoft O365
- Scripting in Bash or Python
GetWellNetwork® is the Precision Engagement™ healthcare company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on the go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.