- Successful completion of a Registered Nursing (R.N.) program at an accredited school, college or university.
- Registered Nurse with minimum of 2 years of experience in nursing in a long term care or rehabilitation nursing.
- Overall understanding of MDS/RAI process, Case Mix, and Medicare/PPS.
- Knowledge and experience in member assessment, developing care plans, utilizing the nursing process and coordinating interdepartmental efforts in achieving quality outcomes.
- Strong clinical skills including assessment and treatment interventions for a variety of diseases/illness.
- o Broad based health care operational expertise with understanding of financial analysis, negotiations with both oral and written communication.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have and maintain an active R.N. license / registration in good standing on the state registry.
AVAILABILITY & ATTENDANCE
- Flexible work schedule (mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.) which may include hours beyond eight hours in a day, or 40 hours in a week.
- Follows all attendance policies and procedures, including punctuality and proper timesheet usage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.