Hillstone Environmental is a Denver-based company focused on water infrastructure solutions for the oil and gas industry. We offer a fully integrated water midstream solution, allowing us to maximize operating efficiency, reduce costs, and reduce environmental footprint for our customers. This solution includes water transportation via pipeline, water treatment for re-use, as well as water and waste disposal services. Hillstone is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with operations primarily in the Permian Basin in Texas, as well as in the Marcellus / Utica play in the Northeast and the Bakken Shale play in North Dakota. The Company was founded in 2015 and all founders remain with Hillstone in senior management positions. Hillstone’s financial partner is Golden Gate Capital, a $15 billion private equity firm based in San Francisco, California.
Hillstone operates in a fast-paced environment and is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that results in team members being passionate about the success of the company. We like to win – for us, it’s personal. As such we celebrate victories mightily, and mourn losses briefly, before figuring out how as an organization we turn them around into triumphs. Some of the values we espouse include:
“Team first. Share the credit. We not I.”
“Play fast, be nimble, adapt,”
“Be passionate and enthusiastic about what you do – you owe it to yourself,”
“Take risks, take the initiative, innovate and create, challenge yourself and the organization.”
Provides continuous support for oil and gas divisional operations in a safe, efficient manner with a focus on high-quality, reliable outcomes. Disposal well operators will be responsible for maintaining tank levels, tracking and maintaining pressures, adjusting chemical dosages, tracking consumable usages, keeping daily logs, maintaining a clean working environment, inspect piping, fittings, equipment and all other facility functions. **Onsite housing is provided.
• Maintains daily reports and logs with accuracy
• Maintains tank levels
• Accurately tracks and maintains pressures
• Tracks consumable usage
• Inspects piping, fittings and equipment for issues
• Displays an ‘INCIDENT FREE’, ‘SAFETY FIRST’ attitude at all times and holds self and others accountable doe meeting all safety guidelines
• Ensures tasks are completed on time, safely and correctly each time.
• Consistently looks for ways to improve processes and assists others in reaching established goals.
• Maintains acceptable attendance and punctuality to ensure quality and timely operations
• Complete qualified or certified training
• Other duties as assigned
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
• The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. May walk on uneven, slippery, or hazardous terrain while on job sites. Must be able to traverse uneven terrain
• Employee will make extensive use of the telephone to communicate confidential information, requiring accurate perception of speech and clear speaking abilities
• Must also be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings (hair & urine)
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Must be available to work any shift and in the elements
• Must be able to work independently
• Six months oil and gas related experience preferred
• Basic understanding of adherence to standard operating procedures
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
Hillstone Environmental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.