Our client company is a global provider of technology solutions and services for Electric Vehicle (EV) Networks and Grid Management.
Due to their deep financial pockets and their business skyrocketing, they are increasing their headcount significantly this year.
Our client company enables their end-users to charge at home, work or in public places making the grid more efficient and saving consumers money.
Their intelligent charging infrastructure allows municipalities, utilities, automotive and other businesses to seamlessly own and operate their EV charging networks and integrated with renewable energy resources. They are a key participant in a national-wide initiative to reduce vehicle emissions.
They offer full medical health coverage and 401k plan for their employees. As well as competitive pay, bonus and flexible work hours.
We’re on the hunt for a technical and communication savvy DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE due to rapid growth. You’ll be tasked with the strategic planning, growth and daily operations of overall success of the Customer/Technical Support team. Your entrepreneurial spirit will help you and your team tend to and retain our ever-growing customer base. With your passion for the customer experience at the forefront, you will build and manage a best-in-class team.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the company’s customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives, developing service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution
- Establish a process that produces high-quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices
- Ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues
- Align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization
- Curate the development of current staff and continue the build out of the CS team
- Gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touch points and draw conclusions to continually evolve, improve, and optimize customer service
- Manage outsourced resources to effectively scale and support our rapid growth
- Roll up your sleeves to dive into the details and lead your team by example
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related fields
- 10+ years in Customer Service (technical and mechanical fields highly preferred)
- 5+ years leading a CS team
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer-facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction, tenure and revenue
- Strong technical skill set; experience with a high growth firm
- History of establishing best practices and building teams with key hires
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce or other ERP and SaaS related ticketing systems (implementation experience a plus)
- A passion for customer service and customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and mentor team members to create a positive culture of continuous improvement