Our client is an ESCO company who has revolutionized the transformation of buildings into intelligent buildings with no upfront capital. Providing immediate cost reduction for small and mid-sized business (SMB) customers.
They have created solid alliances with top tier financial institutions and have an accomplished executive team in place. Their seasoned executive leadership has driven the company’s unprecedented growth and innovation.
Their exclusive partnerships with utility companies and municipalities have resulted in an overwhelming amount of potential customers and qualified leads.
They are highly profitable with deep financial pockets and are ready to add key players to their team.
The Regional Sales Executive will expand our client’s presence in the Bakerfield region to support several large energy efficiency initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling energy efficiency and intelligent building solutions to the SMB market in a fast-paced sales environment. The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Building and managing a growing account base comprised of:
- Small and mid-sized businesses with high energy use profiles
- Franchisees, franchise corporate groups, and channel partners serving this market
- Non-profits with high energy use profiles
- Disciplined use of sales tracking and pipeline tools in a volume sales environment (e.g. SalesForce)
- Achieving defined sales targets
- Responding to, qualifying, and closing company provided leads
- Prospecting and building a local referral network
- Supporting municipal and regional EE initiatives that have been awarded to JouleSmart
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of success in energy efficiency, solar, smart storage, or intelligent building sales
- Rich connections and contacts with small and mid-sized commercial businesses, associations, and enterprise organizations that can generate qualified leads
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Comfort with public speaking
- Proficiency using tools (Salesforce, Microsoft Office, proposal tools, etc)
- Understanding of PG&E commercial tariff structures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS.