SERVICENOW DEVELOPER AND IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (REMOTE) with experience in the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT APPLICATION. Join a successful company with creative collaboration, hard work, innovation and performance. If you are looking for challenging, engaging work and helping your company succeed, we would love to hear from you.
The Implementer/Developer is primarily responsible for helping implement ServiceNow Customer Service Management application supporting the business mission. The new hire will make recommendations, suggest process improvements and perform development necessary to support the implementation.
- Own, develop, deliver, and help train on upgrade and implementation processes.
- Facilitate training or workshops, help implement best practices, draw gaps, make recommendations and create roadmaps.
- Ensure developed processes align with other department processes (i.e. Architecture, Finance, Infrastructure Delivery)
- Perform appropriate project coordination needed to lead & drive the effort over time, including planning, resource management, and status reporting.
- Perform analysis of business processes or operations in order to develop new or modified information processing systems.
- Facilitate standards of process documentation, definition, and education, ensuring coordination of effort and key inputs and outputs of all processes so they are integrated effectively.
- Assist in meetings between departments for inter-related processes to ensure desired process integration and overall consistency and effectiveness across the enterprise.
- Develop metrics and reporting tools that can be used to measure effectiveness and efficiency of processes and systems.
- Coordinate/assist with training sessions for the new processes and systems.
- Coordinate service, process, and procedure roll outs, track and report progress on adoption.
- Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE WITH SERVICENOW IMPLEMENTATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- 3 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE WITH CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
- 3 years of experience with the Customer Service Management module REQUIRED.
- 3 years of incident management experience
- 5 years of experience in information technology methodologies including working with developers, operational staff, service desk staff, and business users.
- 2 years’ experience and proficiency in facilitating meetings and interviews with end users at all levels of an organization?
- 3 years’ experience with testing procedures.
- 3 years’ experience with working on projects utilizing Agile Project management for enterprise projects, with KANBAN highly preferred.
- 3 years’ experience with Change Management
- Experience utilizing Jakarta or later
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
LOCATION: The position will be located in Alabama. REMOTE CANDIDATES MAY BE CONSIDERED BUT WILL REQUIRE A MINIMUM QUARTERLY VISIT FOR A WEEK. TRAVEL OTHERWISE IS NEGLIGIBLE.