A fast growing DME Supply company in DC is in need of a DME Coordinator.
- Handle all insurance verification.
- Works with getting prior authorizations and approvals from insurance.
- Handling all intake/incoming customer (physician staff, facility staff, and/or patients) calls, emails, and document inquiries appropriately.
- Audits medical records to ensure compliance with the organization's coding procedures and standards
- Verifies insurance for DME coverage and prior authorization information including deductible, effective dates and claims address.
- Work with referral source/ warehouse on delivery and pick up arrangements
- Work on open order reports
- Making sure patients demographics and emergency contacts are up to date
- Responsible for confirming completed work order in a timely manner
- Promotes teamwork among co-workers including assisting fellow office workers as needed
- Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Assume other duties within the scope of training. (Other duties as assigned)
- Must have Knowledge of Qualis , and BSBC authorization process
- Must be Familiar with ICD-10