ASAP STAFFING is a Home Health Agency in Washington DC. We provide comprehensive, skilled, and non-skilled services, to our home bound clients in the Thornton Colorado area, with an excellent track record of client-focused care. We strive to help clients to improve their lives while in the comfort of their homes.
- Provides physical therapy services to clients according to a written physician's plan of care.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a client.
- May train client in the use of prosthetic device.
- Identifies client and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for client.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- We prefer a minimum of one year of experience or strong Home health Care experience.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the State.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Clinic experience preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Set your own schedule and enjoy flexibility!