We are looking for HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANSfor Northern Colorado area including; DENVER, WELD, BROOMFIELD, AND ADAMS COUNTY AREAS. The Candidate must be an exceptional customer service representative, responsible for safely repairing equipment in homes. You are the face of the service part of the company.
The Service Technician will reports to Master Technician or Service Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
· Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
· Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
· Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
· Assisting with customers' queries.
· High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
· 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
· Valid driver's license.
· Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
· Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
· Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
· Ability to work in confined spaces.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time