Human Touch Home Care is seeking an exceptional, experienced Marketer in our Lancaster California area to join our team. Home Health marketing experience is preferred. Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Will represent our company in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to advise them of the availability of our services.
- Responsible for developing, meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals.
- Responsible for Increasing patient referrals/admissions in assigned territory by marketing services hospitals, physician offices, and long term care facilities.
- Will build and maintain trusting relationships with existing and potential referral sources.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible to participate in and support the organization's compliance activities and to take appropriate action in reporting issues related to compliance.
- Acts as a liaison between Social Workers and the home Care by identifying referral-related issues, and performs follow-up.
- Remains knowledgeable of home care regulatory requirements. Stays abreast with laws and regulations impacting referral partners' use of services.
- Create marketing plan to leverage directors in Home Care Office and social workers.
- Responsible for performing all duties and responsibilities in a manner that complies with the mission of the organization and the values.
- Others duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' sales or marketing experience -Home Health Care preferred.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent costumer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to meet individual (quota) goal which will be reviewed and adjusted accordingly