Human Touch Home Care is seeking an Occupational Therapists (OT) to join our team. Our Occupational Therapists evaluate and treat patients in the Colorado Springs and Denver areas.
- Plan program involving activities, such as manual arts and crafts; practice in functional, pre-vocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, and activities of daily living; and participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help clients or handicapped persons develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to handicaps.
- Help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home.
- Use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing.
- Administer skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team.
- Perform these services are in accordance with the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Consult with other members of rehabilitation team to select activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Current OT state license in the State of Colorado
- Medicare home health experience is a plus.
- 1 year of prior professional experience preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and Reliable Transportation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time