Summit Home Health Care, is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of in-home patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Implements plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Provides accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process.
- Administers and appropriately documents actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observes, reports, and records adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the Registered Nurse.
- Performs all skills, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the the policies, procedures, and protocols of the company.
- Treat clients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state of Colorado.
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled in-home resident care.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Driver's License.
- Clear Background Check and Drug Screen.