HUMAN TOUCH HOME CARE, is in need of a Speech Language Therapist for the Denver /Thornton areas of Colorado.
Provide skilled speech pathology service to patients in their homes in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Provides services in speech pathology or audiology in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment. Accepts only clients referred by the clinical manager and/or case manager.
- Assists the physician in assessing the client's level of functioning and development (and revision, as necessary) of the plan of care by applying appropriate tests for speech, hearing and language disorders.
- Records and reports the client's reaction to treatment and any changes in the client's condition to the physician, clinical manager and/or case manager.
- Instructs and advises the client, family, and other health team personnel in the phases of speech pathology in which they may assist the client.
- Recommends hearing tests by audiologist when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of one year of experience in speech pathology.
- Home health experience preferred.
- Must be license as an SLP in the State of Colorado
- Must have reliable transportation and company-required auto liability insurance.
- Willing to travel within 20 miles' radius.
- CPR Certified.