We have a Job Opening for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER OR ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER for my client at two locations CARY, NC and RALEIGH ,NC.
Job Position : ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Job Title : WATER EAST REGIONAL DESIGN CENTRE ELECTRICAL OR INSTRUMENTATION
Job Location : CARY, RALEIGH, NC
Employment Type : CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Duration : 12 MONTHS
Pay Rate : DEPENDS UPON EXPERIENCE
JOB DESCRIPTION, REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Function as a lead electrical engineer on Water projects while recruiting and developing additional electrical staff in a growing Design Center office.
- Participate in staff planning, staff development and workload management for the region by coordination with the Electrical and I&C Staffing Coordinators and Section Lead.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Building business relationships with major client and electrical and instrumentation staff in the Eastern Regional office markets,
- Participating in project pursuits for these clients,
- Coordinating local project information for East Region Design Center and KC Design Center electrical and instrumentation teams,
- Inspecting construction projects,
- Engineering design on key region projects,
- Management and resolution of electrical and instrumentation construction issues.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected)
- which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Most positions, depending on the nature of work performed as defined by the division will typically require incumbents to have professional registration or licensure in their designated home office country, or be in active pursuit of such registration
PREFERRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Written Communications, Drive For Results, Decision Quality, Priority Setting, Planning, Delegation, Directing Others, Conflict Management, Informing, Listening, Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus,Recruit additional design center electrical staff.
- Participate in staff planning, development, and workload management activities for the East Region Electrical staff and Building Effective Teams.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline