Ocean Import/Export Coordinator (Korean Bilingual)
TITLE: OCEAN IMPORT/EXPORTS COORDINATOR
LOCATION: US – TORRANCE, CA 90501
TYPE: DIRECT-HIRE | FULL-TIME
Since its inception in 1977, we have been providing total logistics services to diverse industries including electronics, machinery, chemicals, oil refining, and construction; and have since evolved into a fully integrated logistics solutions provider serving over 2800 companies worldwide.
The Ocean Import/Exports Coordinator is a position primarily responsible for filing entry documents, tracking and updating the movement of freight, and ensuring compliance with import and export clearance regulations set forth by the U.S. CBP and other government agencies
- Coordinate and arrange air import/export services for domestic and international goods.
- Communicate with various contacts (customers, vendors, partners, and more) in processing shipments.
- Expedite clearance and delivery to meet client's requirements, A/R, and A/P
- Maintain and compile operational information including but not limited to customer/vendor profiles, quotes, and other related data.
- Provide daily activity reports to management.
- Other ad-hoc projects as requested by management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MS Office required (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to work under fast paced environment and pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong service oriented mindset
- Ability to Multi-task
- Korean-English Bilingual
- Full Health Insurance Coverage
- Full Dental Insurance Coverage
- Full Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Matching 401k Employee Retirement Program
- Additional Bonuses, Incentives, and Benefits Available
Job Type: Full-time