Implementix is a Professional Services firm that provides Brand Implementation services for companies going through a Brand change. We manage the execution of the Brand change through our proven methodology and experience of changing/transforming hundreds of thousands of physical assets across the country.
Our team is driven by intellectual curiosity, pride and a desire to deliver the best possible results to our customers. We’re looking for people with a business acumen, positive energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to support re-branding projects with superior client service and attention to detail. The responsibilities include working closely with our Project Management team and Production Team to plan, schedule, organize and deliver on-time with the highest level of quality in our Denver, CO office. To succeed in this role you must have a desire to grow. The ideal employee in this position will be promoted to Project Manager I, within a year.
THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT IMPLEMENTIX:
- You exercise strong collaboration with others providing support to an extended team, sharing skills & expertise with co-workers, and constantly expanding your knowledge base.
- You wear many hats, you work well independently and partner with internal teams. You enjoy client facing exposure and dive in with a start-up mentality.
- Coordinate project activities, resources, and information.
- Liaise with clients and partners to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives, assign tasks and ensure ultimately that the clients' needs are met
- You have a strong curiosity and desire to learn
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROJECT COORDINATOR:
- Project Support: Order Entry, project planning, data entry/management, scheduling, purchasing, process improvement
- Client Services: Fielding questions from existing clients and providing support on orders.
- Field Assessment: Traveling to the client sites to record and evaluate signage and other branded assets
- Vendor Management: sourcing and qualifying new signage manufacturers and installers, managing graphic/sign installers using our project management software
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant Project Coordinator or similar role with client services experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize issues quickly and creatively with a solution based attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with customers and other cross-functional teams
- Bacherlor Degree in business or related field is strongly preferred
- CAPM certification a plus
Send us a letter describing how you meet the criteria for this job and why its a great fit for your talents!
Candidates must be legally qualified to work in the US and this position does not include relocation assistance.
A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS A REQUIREMENT TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION. IMPLEMENTIX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.