This position is in a business to business environment. In this role you will collaborate with development leads, account managers, and clients with the purpose of designing, building, documenting and testing solutions for data interchange and business process. You must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. In this role you will collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, team leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff; producing high quality documentation artifacts; and a sound working understanding of IT concepts and the IT design & delivery life cycle.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Review and approve design specifications, physical solution design, functional requirements, prototypes and system testing
- Acts as a subject matter expert to review operational workflows of high degree of complexity and/or for multiple departments, identifying problems and developing improvements, modifications and enhancements
- Trouble shooting issues to ensure issues as identified, tracked, and reported on and resolved in a timely manner, including the creation of test scenarios, testing data and understanding of outcomes.
- Prepares business requirements reports, feasibility studies, scoping, and cost justification statements.
- Support all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Travel may be necessary when project/client requires it.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider combination of experience and education
- Technical experience or training in information technology or information systems
- Previous work experience in a fast paced customer centric service setting
- CMS (Medicare/Medicaid) business/data experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SLC, EDGE, CMMI).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills