Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is seeking an ESMS System Engineer to provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN).You will provide configuration management support for the Army Enterprise Service Management System (ESMS) based on the BMC Remedy ITSM product suite.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Microsoft Windows Server (minimum 2012); Active Directory, DNS and Database
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI); CAC/Token integration
- VMware vSphere ESXi 5.x - (Networking, virtual switches and virtual distributed switches); vCenter Server 5.x; VMware vSphere Storage Appliance
- Cisco Routing (fundamental understanding TCP/IP topology, layer 3 routing, VLAN)
- Storage Area Network (SAN) knowledge - (Fibre channel, iSCSI, NFS)
- Secure Access and Authentication Gateway (SAAG) /PAW/DAW experience
- Experience with Identity Synchronization Service (IdSS)/IdSS Machine Interface (IdMI)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) Services List Catalog
- Configuration of products available within the current Army BMC Enterprise License agreement Army Enterprise License agreement knowledge in foundation, process and operational Data supporting products available.
- Project Management, System planning, documentation, and scheduling
- Extensive experience using OS imaging and virtualization software.
- Developing system documentation and process documentation.
- Systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, testing, documentation and engineering expertise
- Enterprise Class Relational Database Management Systems; recent experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database products; knowledge of MS Windows Server Operating Systems supporting Microsoft SQL Server
- Large scale applications of RDBMS in high availability clustering environment, demonstrated through experience with products such as MS SQL Server with Always On Clustering, IBM DB2, Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g with Grid Infrastructure Administrator, or Oracle Database 12C Real Applications Cluster
- Documented experience in at least three of these skill areas: System Analysis and Design; Physical Disk Storage; Data Security; Backup and Recovery; and Change Control Management
- Knowledge of Army or DoD Information Management and Security processes and procedures
WHY WORK FOR ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
CERTIFICATIONS (IAT LEVEL II)
One of the following:
- Security+ - CompTIA Security+
- CASP – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- 5-8 years of experience in the IT field
- MSCA or MCSE Certification
- ITIL ® 4 Foundation Certification
- Experience with VMware