Information Systems Solutions (ISS) is seeking an IT Capability Manager to support the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN).You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Documents gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Assists the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the life-cycle of the project within cost, schedule and performance identifying any issues in project meetings.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Manages the day to day operations of the capability
- Assists in validating spend plans and quantifying equipment and associated costs.
- Coordinates, executes, and tracks shipments
- Creates documentation, briefings, and project plans necessary to support NETCOM.
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
WHY WORK FOR ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
One of the following:
IAM Level I Certification
And the following:
- ITIL ® 4 Foundation Certification
- 8-10 years of experience in the IT field