Our client, a law firm in Atlanta GA, is looking for a FULL-TIME MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (Sandy Springs area). The primary responsibility of the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator (MBD) is to assist the firm in acquiring new clients and referral sources as well as nurture relationships with existing ones. The role of the MBD is an important firm role as this individual is a primary facilitator of the firm's marketing activities that increase the number of leads in the firm's marketing funnel. This coordinator will use digital tools, such as LinkedIn and industry specific databases, to uncover opportunities and build relationships to develop leads. The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator will report to the Firm Manager.
- LinkedIn networking (connecting/emails) and some cold calling to generate warm leads for prospecting efforts.
- Keep track of all collateral and firm marketing material
- Research and securing speaking engagements
- Manage social media presence and assist with growing social networks
- Coordinate and implement plans for events and parties
- Maintaining a daily-updated list of registrants for the events
- Making follow-up reminder calls
- Coordinate and implement mailings
- Maintenance of firm marketing calendar
- Accompany attorneys to speaking engagements
- Provide back-up to administrative coordinator
- Aptitude for networking, advanced writing, research and communication skills and an affinity for working with social media
- Candidate should be highly motivated with an attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong business skills including written and verbal communications are essential
- At least 3 years of relevant marketing or business development experience in a professional services firm
- Strong computer skills; including MS Office, LinkedIn, email and others
- Ability to analyze, initiate and implement plans and strategies to achieve goals.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree required
SALARY: $50K/YEAR PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS