As the lead Marketing Assistant, you will work with the entire team to enhance process, organize information, and communicate with clients and team members.
- Organize and collect needed client information for various projects
- Setup different logic, a/b tests, and campaigns within Klaviyo (an e-commerce software)Report on various a/b tests
- Help organize training, projects, communication between team members using Asana, Slack, emails
- Send proposals to current prospects.
- Audit various email programs and identify areas to improve
- Other tasks as needed